top of page
Rhythm of the Day at
Little School in Fryeburg
● We begin the day with a walk through the woods and running afterward
● Transition into meaningful work on the farm.
● Continue with curative gymnastics and games
● Snack, raw and wholesome
● Academic work with Waldorf curriculum
● Warm organic lunch prepared with students
● Rest for Kindergarten and Academic work for the Grades students continues.
● Free play and creative time
● Music, handwork, beeswax and clay modeling, woodworking, drawing, painting, self-initiated explorations
bottom of page